Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Bite At Señor Sisig

Wednesday lunch and I was battling between the convenient $1 Taco truck that comes to our office or if I will succumb to Off The Grid at the Air Museum in Redwood city. Glad I drove. Didn't take a photo of my food but it was one of the best Sisig over rice I've tasted.

As a proud Filipina I could say I can make a better Sisig but let's face it. It was hands down the best Sisig in town. The pork is grilled and finely chopped with the aroma of the oily grill all over the meat. Topped with onions and jalapeños it was bursting with meaty-spicy flavors.

Next week, I'm trying the Tacos...and taking a photo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you should hit up Mogo's BBQ. I think they're better than Senor Sisig but then again it's korean so it'll come down to preference on what you enjoy more

Unknown said...

This was ages ago! Miss eating at gourmet food trucks for lunch :(

Unknown said...

I know. OTG was in Alameda n I was in Alameda not knowing :(