Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Food Truck Run Week 2

Week two: A bit upset that Senor Sisig was not in town but had a hard time trying to make up my mind - Peruvian, Chicken, Vietnamese, Lobsters or... music icons?

Amazed like a little kid in a toy store, I went up to a food truck that looked like it was beaten and tagged by a couple of graffiti kids. Sun in my eyes, I looked into their menu and saw...Pork Floyd? These people obviously did not know how to spell.

But wait a minute, it's a food truck. Oh, right. Hungry me, I chose the Snoop Dog - your typical hot dog in a bun with mustard, ketchup and mayo, topped with slaw and toasted sesame seed. 

Snoop dog is a tasty treat. The beef hot dog was juicy and the bacon wrapped around the sausage burst in greasy, smoky flavor. I take my time eating food but it was so good I devoured it in two minutes. I even regret I only got one.

I wanted to get Pork Floyd but I didn't want to be too greedy so I told myself I'll get it next time. 

Let there be next time. Enjoy the photo.


No comments: